美国人常用的英语
1. I'm not following you.(我听不懂你的话。)
2. You made it worse.(你让事情变得更糟。)
3. Don't ask foolish questions.(别问愚蠢的问题。)
4. Are you satisfied?(你满意了吗?)
5. I know what to expect.(我知道应该期望什么。)
6. That's exactly what I need.(那正是我所需要的。)
7. Don't take risks.(不要冒险。)
8. I'm in.(我同意。我加入。)
9. Where are you headed?(你去哪里?)
10. Are you going to tell me what's going on?(你准备告诉我发生什么了吗?)
11. I'm very curious.(我非常好奇。)
12. I will find out.(我会调查。)
13. I'm only interested in facts.(我只对事实感兴趣。)
14. What do you have in mind?(你在想什么?)
15. What's the latest?(今天最新进展?)
16. It's better that way.(那样更好。)
17. I'm just glad you're doing OK.(你一切顺利,我很开心。)
18. She is very passionate about her work.(她对工作非常热情。)
19. I can't believe you did it.(我不敢相信,你做到了。)
20. It turned out great.(结果非常棒!)
21. The government is hunting you down.(政府正在抓你。)
22. I'm crazy about his music.(我非常喜欢他的音乐。)
23. This is a revolutionary method.(这是一个革命性的方法。)
24. What am I supposed to do?(我应该做什么?)
25. What's the difference?(有什么不同?)
27. Do you work out?(你经常锻炼吗?)
28. I want to treat you to dinner.(我想请你吃饭。)
29. You need to watch your mouth.(你说话要注意点。)
30. Let's make a deal.(让我们做个生意。)
31. Stop beating around the bush ( 别拐弯儿抹角了)
32. Never ever(不可能)
33. Erectile dysfunction (阳痿)
34. For a variety of reasons (出于多种原因)
35.Li ming is the black sheep of his family. (李明是个败家子。 )
36.She's a natural crier. (她是个天生爱哭的人。)
37.He's really a law-down dirty shame. 他真是个不知羞耻的家伙。
38.He's good-time Charlie, feeling no worries and anxieties. 他可是个乐天派,整天无忧无虑的。
39.In the skills of driving, Xiao Li and Xiao Wang are neck and neck. 论开车技术,不李和小王那真是不分上下。
40.He had racked his brain. 他已绞尽了脑汁。
41.He's a brain. 他可是个有头脑的人。
42.Li ming has a lot on the ball. 李明很能干。
43.The man you've just mentioned is but a poor apology for a writer. 你刚才提到的那个作家只不过是个有名无实的人。
44.He really has no guts. 他真的太没骨气了。
45.A flash in the pan 昙花一现
46.He doesn't know beans about insurance business at all. 他对保险业务一窍不通。
47.The girl was brave enough, but as being outnumbered,she was finally knocked into the middle of next week by the gang. 她很勇敢,但终因寡不敌众,被那帮人打晕过去。
48.He always likes to play a lone hand. 他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。
49.He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing it. 他一开始就出师不利。
50. Stop making eyes at that blonde! 不要再向那金发女郎挤眉弄眼!
51.You're still wet behind the ears. 你还嫩点儿。
52.She eats like a bird. 她的饭量特别小。
53.That boy never says uncle. 那个孩子的嘴特别硬。
54.Our team gained the upper hand. 我们队占上风。
50.You rose to the bait. 你中圈套了。
51.I'm from Missouri. 你骗不了我。
52.Play to the score. 见机行事
53.There must be someone who had put him up to that.(正式:唆使=instigate) 肯定有人唆使他去干那件事。
54.It's not that he doesn't like to help, but that the spirit is willing.but the flesh is week. 他不是不愿意帮助你,而是他心有余而力不足。
55.With things as such, we'll have to let things slide. 事到如今,我们也只好听其自然了。
56.I don't know what has set my nerves on edge these days. 这几天不知是什么事把我搞得心烦意乱的。
57.Lit bygones be bygones. We are still friends. 让过去的事过去吧,我们还是好朋友。
58.The boss has narrow squeak last night in his office,his spooning with a girl clerk was almost found out by his wife. 昨天晚上好险哪。 老板同一个女职员在办公室动手动脚的,差一点儿让他的妻子给撞上。
59.This draught occurs once in a blue moon. 这场旱灾是百年不遇的。
60.I's call it quits. 算了吧。
61.She's tight-mouthed. 她的嘴很紧。
62.No big talk with me. I have your number. 别跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不了解你底细。
63.LIng Ling is the apple of her grandpa's eye. 玲玲是她爷爷的掌上明珠。
64.Jack, with a body well-proportioned, about the middling, a pair of intense big eyes, has become the target of many pretty girls. 杰克体形匀称,个头儿适中,一双大眼睛炯炯有神 ,成了许多女孩子追求的目标。
65.Talking about the size of population, India is next only to China. 从人口数量方面讲,印度仅次于中国。
66.I wouldn't freeload. 我可不愿意白吃白喝别人。
67.casting pearls before swine. 对牛弹琴
68.I didn't know. I was only a shot in the dark. 我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。
69.They drove the car and went out for a spin. 他们开车到外面兜风去了。
70.Why should you always like to rib others? 你为什么总拿别人开心?
71. What's gotten into him? 他怎么搞的?
72. He'll get over it. 他一会就好了。
73. It's getting late. 时间不早了。
74. I've got to start thinking about college soon. 我很快就要开始考虑上大学的事了。

浙公网安备 33010602011771号