正课55
甲:下午好,你的女儿怎么了?
Good afternoon,How about your daughter?
乙:李医生,下午好。我女儿看起来很糟糕。她头痛和胃痛。
doctor Li,Good afternoon.My daughter looks terrible.she has a headache and stomachache.
甲:你好,小姑娘。请张开你的嘴巴。真棒!现在,伸出舌头让我看看,然后说“啊”。
Hello,little girl.Please open your mouth.That's great,now,stick out your tongue let me look.then say 'ah'
乙:医生,我的女儿还好吗?
Doctor,How is my daughter.
甲:她发烧吗?
Does she have a faver
乙:我今天没有给她测量体温。
I didn't take her temperture today
甲:最近她有在吃什么药物吗?
Has she been taking any medicine lately?
乙:没有。
No.
甲:她感冒了。
she has a cold.
乙:那我必须怎么做?
what must I do then?
甲:她今晚可以吃这个药物。然后她必须卧床休息两天。她必须只能吃软食。
She can take the medicine this night.Then she must on the bed rest tow day.She must eat soft food
乙:谢谢李医生。就这些了?
Thank you doctor Li.Is that all?
甲:是的。你其他的还想说什么?
Yes,What else do you want to say?
乙:这几天,我女儿的学校,一些学生得了腮腺炎。我好担心这个(I am very worried about it.)。
These days,my daughter's school,some students has mumps.I an very worried about it.
甲:没事啦,你女儿没有得腮腺炎。
That's all right,your daughter don't have mumps.