博客园  :: 首页  :: 新随笔  :: 联系 :: 订阅 订阅  :: 管理

美剧字幕-绿箭侠-第1季第6集

Posted on 2012-12-03 20:16  星尘的天空  阅读(304)  评论(0编辑  收藏  举报

美剧字幕-绿箭侠-第1季第6集

努力学习英语

Nobody lift their head; nobody gets hurt.把头低下来,没有人会受伤

Get on the floor right now!现在就趴在地上

Are you trying to get us killed?你想把我们都害死么?

Do not worry?

i am a cop。我是警察

Please do not do anything.求你什么都别做

I do not want to die.我还不想死。

you hear that?你听到了么?

Lay down your weapons and come out with your hands up.放下武器,举手出来投降

come here. you shot a cop.上来,你向警察开枪了。

This is not how we do thing.我们不该这么做

That was nice .where had you learn that?这招不错,你从那里学到的。

Shuts them down even in the dead of winter.即使是严冬,也停水停电。

which is at least a month away.严冬至少还有一个月。

They hit 2 or 3 banks per city.他们在每个城市都会抢两三家银行。

which means right now they are planning their next job.这说明,他们正在策划下一次抢劫。

i think you have the wrong impression about what is it i do.我想你误解了我的使命。

No,you do not get it.你不明白。

my father died so tha i could live.我的父亲是为了我的存活而死。

live and make a difference by fixing the city.我要活着并拯救这座

-that ha and the people in this list book ruined.-被他和名单上的人毁掉的城市。

Every name that i cross off this list 只要每次划掉名单上的一个名字

-honors that sacrifice。他的牺牲才有价值。

there is more than one way to save this city.要拯救这个城市不仅只有一个方法。

Not for me.对我来说只有一种。

Crime happens in this city every day,这个城市里,每天都有罪案发生

What do you want me to do. stop all of it.你想让我做什么,组织全部吗?

It sounds like you have a narrow definition of being to a hero。看来你对英雄的定义很狭隘。

i am not a hero.我不是一个英雄

Please tell me that this is a nightmare and i am about to wake up.请你告诉我这只是一个噩梦,我马上就会醒

this is what we talked about.我们不是已经说好了吗

This is you getting to know the real me 让你进一步了解我

Tommy,so do not misunderstand,汤米,你最好别误会。

Maybe another time.那就下次吧。

i mean,have not you noticed 难道你没有注意到

she has been acting a little down lately?她最近情绪很低落吗 

What i am saying? of course you have not 这是个白痴的问题,你当然不会注意到

Since when do you pay attention to know how mom's feeling?你什么时候开始在意妈妈的感受了

Since our stepfather suddenly decided to take a business trip halfway across the world.到地球的另一边出差。

the are coming  for brunch.他们会来吃早午餐。

-and i expect you to be here.我希望你也能参加

i have plans.我已经有计划了。

Thats fine,Brunch is tomorrow.没事 早午餐在明天

i can not actually go.我真的去不了了。

i have not seen the Bowens in years 我很多年没有见过报恩一家了

So whatever is it that you have planed i am sure the two of you can make the sacrifice just this once.

we will be there.我们会参加的。

i hat you.我讨厌你

How fast can you make it to starling General?你来星城法院最快需要多长时间

on my way 马上就去

Hey,just the man i wanted to see 刚刚要找你

i just picked up a new sports car 我刚刚买了一俩新的跑车

-and i am thinking we can open her up.我觉得我们可以一起开开

Why do not you tell her how you feel?那就直接告诉她你的感受

i have known her for a long time 我已经认识她很久了

-and i am not sure diret approach is reall the right way to go 单刀直入是不是最好的方法

You are amazing.你太棒了。

I was so sorry to hear about your husband 对于你丈夫的遭遇 我深表遗憾

Is he gonna be OK?他现在怎么样了

The doctors say the next 24 hours are crucial.医生说接下来的24小时是关键时期

He should have just keep his head down,you know?他当时不应该强出头的。

I have known a few police officers in my days 以前我也认识几名警察。

Always willing to help others 即使让自己身处险境

-even if that means putting themselves at risk 他们也会去帮助别人

you lied to me.你骗了我

you asked me to work with you ,not for you 你让我和你一起工作 不是为你工作

-and when you did, you said it was bacause 而那个时候 你说是因为

-you understand the kind of man i am 你了解我的为人

To go make a difference 去有所作为

Let's catch some bank robbers 我们去抓银行的劫匪把

See that guy right there? he has got a temper.看到那个人了吗 他脾气很臭

College ring.大学戒指

Please tell me you are not going to where i think you are going 你该不会要去我想的那个地方把

Are you kidding me ? i do not want to hear this.你在跟我开玩笑么 我不想听这个。

One of our own has been shot 我们有个自己的人受了枪伤

So, where are you gonna take me today? 今天你又准备带我去那里

Actually,i was just telling Jo here 事实上 我刚刚跟侨说

So you are gonna listen to your best friend's advice.你要听取你最好朋友的建议

you are gonna go over and say "Thank you ,Tommy"

it's so good to see you.见到你太棒了

we are just happy he is home 他能回来我们都很开心

Quick and clean, and try not to shoot anybody 干净利落 尽量不要向任何人开枪

So now that you are back,what are your plans?现在你回来了 有什么计划么

i am opening a night club 我准备开家夜店

Where are you going?你要去那里

Something has come up 出了点事情

who the hell was that guy?那家伙到底是谁

Usually goes after rich guys 平时都去抓富人了

You were the one who warned me he was a cop 是你警告我他是个警察的

So you would take his gun,not shoot him 所以你该拿走他的枪 而不是吵他开枪

your mother has a point 你妈妈说的对

Maybe this is a sign we need to hang it up 这也许说明咱们该歇一歇了

Head for Mexico, retire  去墨西哥 洗手不干了

we do not have enough 我们的钱不够

We always said that we would not quit until we had enough to set ourselves up

The kid is right ,we need to hit another 弟弟说的对,我们需要在干一票

we can make do with what we have got  我们手头的钱可以凑合着用

you were not really close friends, 你们的关系没有那么好吧 

i am not as strong as you think i am 我没有你想象的那个坚强

i am gonna give him a chance to do the right thing 我要给他们一个改过自新的机会

He really had his chance to do the right thing 他曾经有过这样的机会

This is happening  because of my father 事情变成这个样子 是因为我的父亲

-Because of my family 因为我的家

No,you are worried about the wrong thing 不 你别瞎操心了

It's not your fault, the restons are not the victims  这不是你的错 Restons 一家不是受害者

you know, i was in the bar last week 上周我在酒吧

-and i was talking to this girl 跟一个美女聊着

-and things were progressing, if you know what i mean  进展很顺利  你懂我的意思吧

Anyway, we finally go back to her place 总之 我们后来去了她的住所

-and i realize all of a sudden that i have been here before 我以前去过那里

you know ,i remember some of the morings 我还记得我们在一起的

-when you and i were together 那些早晨

-and i made you omelets 我为你煎蛋

And i would be in the kitchen and i would said to myself, 我在你的厨房 对自己说

-this is not just fun 这不只是一时兴起

i never felt that way with anyone else 我和别人在一起从未有过这种感觉

and i miss it 我很怀念

i did not figure you for someone who would hang out in this glades 我真的没有想到你会来贫民区这种地方

My father used to bring me here after we visited the factory 我父亲常在参观完工厂后带我来这儿

i had the high score for two months 我的最高记录保持了两个月

the last time i saw you dad 我最后一次看到你的父亲

-he was making a speach 他在演讲

-telling my crew not to believe all the gossip 他告诉我的工友们不要轻信谣言

A week later, they closed the doors 一周后, 公司就关门了

i did not even get the two-weeks vacation pay due to me 我甚至没有拿到欠我两周假期的工资

i father made mistakes 我父亲做错了

he hurt people 他伤害了别人

when people are hurt, people are in trouble 当人们收到伤害 身处困境时 

they tend to make the wrong choices 往往会做出错误的决定

if my father had another chance 如果我父亲有第二次机会

i think he would do things differently 我相信他绝不会那么做的

time run out for him 时间不等人

That does not help me get my house back,now, does it?不管怎样 我还是拿不回来我的房子 不是吗

No, i does not.No,All i can offer you is an apology and a job 是的,我能给你的只有道歉和一份工作

i make one phone can,you start next week 我打了一通电话 就能让你下周工作。

so,what do you say 你觉得如何

i do not need charity from the son of the man who screwed me over 我不需要毁了我的按个人的儿子来施舍我

if you change your mind 如果你改变了主意

you and i have one thing in comman 我们有一个共同点

what we do now that's on us.就是我们的责任了

i want to quit,too. but i am not leaving with kyle 我也想干了,但是我不能抛下凯尔

what's this? 这是什么

i dropped a bug in derek restons's jacket.我在restons的衣服里面放置了

i thought you were going to give the man a second chance 我以为你会给他第二次机会

That's what i believe in.我的确是这么想的

i also believe in covering all my bases 但是我同样能够万无一失

Derk we can not abandon our son  derk 我们不能抛下我们的儿子

After all this time,he wants to end up a winner 一直以来 他都想成为最后的赢家

Set for life。一辈子衣食无忧

otherwise what was the point?否则这一切都是为了什么

we take them down 我们去组织他们

thank you for coming 谢谢你能来

thank you for inviting me 谢谢你邀请我

it is going amazing. And all thanks to you 非常好 这都得谢谢你

you gave me that greate advice 你给了我一个绝妙的建议

i thought about what the girl was interested in 我想了想他对什么感兴趣

And it's working 真的很管用

i will tell you want i am thinking?我在告诉你我的想法

That sounds greate

i am surprised you made it tonight 我真的没有想到你今晚能来

i made you a promise. i could not keep it 我给你了承诺 却没有履行

it's nothing new for you 这个也不是什么新鲜的事情。

i know you and i have had our difficoulties 我知道我们之间有过一些问题

-but despite all my mistakes,而我也做错了很多的事情。

-i always thought that you and I had a connection 但是我一直认为你我之间是有默契的。

i have to go 我必须走了

Do not borther apologizing 被费心道歉了

Honestly there are times when i wonder why you bother coming home at all 老实说,有的时候我在想你当初为什么要回来。

he's just knocked out  他只是晕过去了

it was not his fault 这不是他的错

i turned my son into this 是我害他变成这个样子了

of course, it does not work 当然不管用了

i died so that you could live 我选择死是为了让你或下去

you mad that sacrifice empty 你让我的牺牲变得毫无意义

i am not strong  like you, i never was 我没有你坚强,从来没有

i told you ,i am not the man you think i am  我告诉过你 我没有你香香中的那么好

what does that mean?那是什么意思

i do not know what that means 我不知道你那是什么意思

i told you ,i begged you Right my wrongs 我告诉过你,纠正我的错误

This is you responsibility now 现在是你的责任了