博客园  :: 首页  :: 新随笔  :: 联系 :: 订阅 订阅  :: 管理

美剧字幕-绿箭侠-第1季第5集

Posted on 2012-11-30 11:40  星尘的天空  阅读(387)  评论(0编辑  收藏  举报

美剧字幕-绿箭侠-第1季第5集

努力学习英语

the police think they know who i am。警方以为知道了我的真面目。

they think i am the vigilante(义务警员,治安维护员).他们认为我是那个只玩维持员

they also think they have me trapped.他们还以外抓到我了。

that i have no way out.以为我已经无路可逃了。

they are only half right.他们只是对了一半

this is a mistake。这是个误会。

i will be asking you a few questions.我要问你几个问题

standard stuff for the report.只是为了写报告的例行共事。

have you been arrested before?以前被抓过么

that's ok,i know the answer to that question.我回答也没有关系,我知道答案。

plenty of times.很多次

Like i said,this is a mistake。我说过了,这是个误会。

Far as i can tell,the only mistake i made 据我所知,唯一的错误

-was not shooting you down at the docks when i had a chance,就是在码头那次我没有抓住机会杀你。

i am not who you think i am.我不是你想象中的那个样子。

oh,you are exactly who i think you are.你就是我想的那样。

you are a dangerous menace(n:危险,恐吓).你就是一个危险份子。

-who does not care about who he hurts.毫不关心他人的死活。

Except now you are doing it with bows and arrows。不同的是你现在用上了弓箭。

-Instead of trust funds and yechts。而不在世信托基金和游艇了。

you hate me. i get it.你恨我,我懂。

but that does not make me a vigilante。但这不能证明我就是治安维持者。

No,the security camera footage of you.

i run into the stairwell once i heard the shooting(枪声)。我听到了枪声就跑进了楼梯间。

do you have any idea who attacked Oliver?你知道是谁攻击了奥利弗吗?

i saw a duffel。我看到有个粗袋子

-that i thought maybe belonged to the shooter.

i grabbed it,looked inside and saw a hood。我那起来看了看,就看到了,兜帽

and what ,you took it out with you。 于是你就拿起来带走了吗

his parents are here. -Tell them to wait.他的父母来了,让他们等等。

I want to see my son.我想看我的儿子。

i am in the middle of an interrogation(N:审讯、审问) here.这里正在审讯。

Detective Lance,i know you hate my family,兰斯探长,我知道你恨我的家人。

-But i had no idea that you would go so far 但是我没有想到你居然会

-to arrest my son without any grounds whatsoever。毫无理由的逮捕我的儿子

I have solid grounds,and i have evidence.我很有理由,我还有证据。

Sure. you have 15 minutes.好啊,给你们15分钟。

He blames me for the death of his daughter.他认为是我害死了他女儿.

i do not think your ex-girlfriend can be counted on to be objective(客观的,公正的 obj:) here.我不认为你的前女友能在这建事情上面保持公正。

she knows me better than anyone.他比谁都了解我。

she knows that i could nerver be this guy.他知道我绝不可能是这个兜帽男

he raised her to d the right thing。 他教育她要做正确的事情。

That includes representing an innocent man.正确的事情包括为一个无辜的人进行辩护。

these charges are ludicrous 那些指控太荒谬了。

Can i ask you,who's representing him.请问一下,是谁为他辩护的。

well that is why i am here.这就是为这个来的。

he wants you to represent him。他想让你为他辩护。

me? - yes, i told him it wat a mad(adj:疯狂的,发疯的,愚蠢的) idea.-我,- 对, 我说过这太疯狂了。

but to be frank,i am desperate(不顾一切的,令人绝望的).不过老实说,我是没有办法了。

he says if you do not represent him,他说,如果你不为他辩护,

-then he does not want any attorney.他就不再请律师了。

my father is the arresting officer.逮捕他的人就是我的父亲。

No apologies.不用道歉

your idealism ,i think,is why my son 正是你的理想注意,才让我儿子,

-for all this mistankes,is so smitten(神魂颠倒的) with you.犯下这么多的错误,还对你痴心不改。

Regardless,it was a bad idea on this part.不过,这件事情的确不是个好注意。

-and i am sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable.抱歉我刚刚的请求让你不舒服。

i am representing myself,judge.我为我自己辩护,法官大人。

i am not sure that is the wisest course.我觉得那不是个明智的选择。

the defendant(n:被告,adj:辩护的,为自己辩护的) is willing to submit to home confinement.被告愿意接受家中监禁。

We both know that's not really your style.而你我都知道,那不是你的作风。

Mom,it's not that bad.妈妈,没有那么糟糕。

ok,this device has a direct line into the precinct(管辖区).这个设备与分局直接想连。

stay on the property,you are golden.不出这个房子,你就没有事情了。

i want people to know that i am not worried about any of this.我想让人们知道我一点都不担心。

before you start yelling...你先别凶我。

why would i yell?我为什么凶你呢?

you are only defending the man that killed your sister.你不过是在为杀了你妹妹的人辩护而已。

if it was not for him,she would not have been on that boat.要不是为了他,她也不会上那搜船。

have you consider the possibility 你有没有想过

-that's the reason you are trying to make him out to be this. - this menace?你才把他弄成那个 那个危险的人物

No,it is the video tape.不是,是那段录像。

is the suspicious(可疑的、多疑的) timing,that's the reason.

he just uses them,like he used sarah。他利用别人就像他利用沙拉

he asked me to be his lawyer to get through to you。他请我当律师是为了让你理解他。

i do not have to listen to this.我不想听了。

buy the way ,you are not the only one who misses them.不是只有你想念他们。

thank you for coming.shut the door.谢谢你能来,关上们。

i guess it was just a matter of time 我觉得你早晚会被警察抓

they got you on the video.他们在录像上面看到你。

i knew the security camera was there。我知道那儿有摄像头。

just like i knew the police would review the footage and arrest me。我也知道警察会看录像带 然后抓捕我。

All part of the plan.都在我的计划之中。

so you wanted to get arrested(adj:逮捕的,被逮捕的)?你是说你想被逮捕么?

Sooner or later ,somebody was going to make the connection.迟到会有人把我们联系起来的。

Because, your family is freaking out downstairs. 因为你楼下的家人都被吓坏了。

your mother and you sister just get you bakc.你才回到你母亲和妹妹的身边.

-and now you are going to put them through a trail, maybe even worse?现在你又让他们经历审判.甚至更糟糕。

 the misstion comes first.但使命要紧。

look, for now. i would just like you to shadow tom 听着 现在我希望你去跟踪弥勒

I would like you to track his movements.追踪他的一举一动。

I want to know where the buy is happening.我要知道他是在那里进行交易的。

And how am i supposed to track him?那我该怎么追踪他。

you wanted to see me.你要见我

In fact,this meeting is not taking place.这次见面你当什么都没有发生过

But what i am about to tell you -但接下来我要告诉你的

will test the bounds of your discretion。将挑战你判断力的极限。

You are aware of the "Queen's gambit" 你知道 Queen's gambit ?

Sir,the boat went down in the north China's sea Five years ago.先生,那船五年前就在北中国海沉没了

which is why my discovery of its remains in a warehouse downtown 所以我完全没有料到会在市中心的仓库。

i want you to transfer those remains to a secure location.我希望你把那些残荷转移到安全之处。

Can i count on you?你能办妥吗?

what's going on,Sir.出了什么事情了。

That's very much what i am trying to determine。这也是我希望查明的。

thank you both for coming.谢谢两位的到来。

it's nice to get out of the house.能走出家门真是太好了。

i will cut right to it 那我就直说了。

i am not crazy.

Finally something we agree on.终于有我们一件一致的事了。

He's not a nut,he is a killing machine.他不是个疯子,他是一个杀人机器。

actually, i am neither.我两者都不是。

there is nothing you can say to me that i would believe.你说的话,我一个字都不信。

he is the one i need to convince.他才是我需要说服的人。 need to do something.

you are looking at life in prison.他这是把自己往监狱里面送。

i am not crazy. i am innocent。我没有疯,我是无辜的。

i will be right back。 我马上回来。

please,sit. you are making me feel rude.请坐,都让我感觉得失礼了。

i do apologize for my men's treatment of you.我为我手下的行为道歉。

i do not know for how long.我也不知道是多久以前了。

my family has money.我家里很富有。

they have lots of money.

well,i look forward to that.我很期待

But for the moment,let's just talk.但是现在咱们先聊聊吧。

Do you know him?你认识他吗?

you are a poor liar。你真不会说谎。

i have been polite.我一直很有礼貌。

i will offer you one more chance before my manners leave me.在我失礼之前,我再给你一次机会。

i do not know this guy.我真的不知道这个人

i though i was on this island all by myself.我以为岛上就我一个人。

Do you know what this island is names?你知道这坐岛叫什么么?

and i can make it feel like hell.我真的能让这里变得像地狱一样。

i do not know why you are protectting him.我不知道你为什么要保护他。

it's going to be fine,i promise.不会有问题的,我保证。

this is different than that.这次不一样

i did not do any of this stuff, you know tha.我没有做那些事情,你心里清楚。

you are out all the time.你总是在外边。

you have those scars 你有那么多的伤疤

-and since you have been back,you have been acting really weird.

and you give me this.然后你送了我这个。

i mean, it's an arrowhead。我的意思是,这是个箭头啊。

i bought that in the gift shop of the Beijing airport.

you know,i knew you could not be this person.我知道你不可能是那个人。

i can not lose you again.我不能再失去你。

i know what you are thinking. - Do you?

my son is not the man targeting the list.

the charges are preposterous 那些指控是荒谬的。

Are you the man in this picture?你是图中的这个人么?

where can i find the man in this picture.我在那里能找到照片中的这个人。

Did that happen to you there?是在那里受伤的吗?

you told eveyone that you were alone on that island.

Are you claiming that your scars ware self-inflicted?

i did not want to talk about what happened to me on the island.我不想说我在那里经历过什么

why not?

Because the people that were tortured me.因为那里面的人折磨我。

Have you killed anyone?你是否杀过人。

you can not leave the house.

it does not have to be me in the hood.

i promise ,it's was never my intention 我发誓,我从来没有想过

to put you in harm's way。要将你之于险境。

i can not remember the last time that i have been in this room.我都想不起我最后一次来这里是什么时候了。

we were getting ready for tommy's party。

I just wanted to come by and apologize for my father's behavior today during the polygraph。

you do not have to apologize for him.你不用为他道歉。

i really just want you to understand him.我只是 真的想让你理解他

Why do not you hate me?你为什么不恨我。

i did not know about the torture(折磨、拷问),or your scars 我对那些折磨并不知情 还有你的伤疤

what happened to you on that island 你在那座岛上经历的一切。

is far more than you deserved 远远超出你应该承受的

and i was wrong that i did not ask you before

but i am asking you know 但是我现在问你

i need to know, i need to see 我要知道,我要亲眼看到

Are you sure。 你确定么?

How did you survive this?你怎么活下去了。

there were times when i wanted to die.很多次我都想一死了之。

in the end, there were something i wanted more.最后,总有一些东西让我或下去。

we should put him out of his misery(痛苦,不幸).我们应该把他从痛苦中解脱出来。

what was it that was so importent 什么事情重要到

-that i had to race down here 我要火速赶过来。

i hope you now have a better understanding 我希望你现在能更加的明白

-of why it's i have been so distant of late.为何我近来对你保持距离

you have got to stop looking into this,it is not safe.你别在调查这件事情了  这很危险

You will be upsetting people 你这么做会招惹一些人的

people with influence 那些有权势的人。

you are very far out of your depth 你知道的太多了。

how did you know i was in trouble?你怎么知道我有麻烦了。

i got a call from my lieutenant。我接到我上司的电话。

An arms dealer was attacked across town tonight.今晚有个武器贩在城里面受到袭击

i am truly sorry for what's happened to you family 对于你家遭遇的不幸我十分的遗憾

But would you kindly get the hell out of my house?但你不介意赶紧滚出我的家吧

Did we have an appointment?我们有约么?

i am sure you understand, 我敢说你明白,

-i was justified in suspecting your son。我有理由怀疑你儿子。

-of being the vigilante targeting our associates 就是于我们对着干的家伙。

i had to take steps.我得采取措施

And now that you know your steps were taken in error.现在你知道这步棋下错了吧,

i offer my sincerest apologies.我表示诚挚的歉意。

I know you found out I had the yacht salvaged。我知道你发现我打捞了那艘游艇

just as i know you had josiah killed.我也知道你杀了西亚

i have done everyting you asked.听从你的一切指示。

but if any member of my family as much as gets a paper cut 但是如果我家庭的成员遭受任何的伤害,

i will burn your entire world to ashs.我会将你的一切都摧毁。

I tell you, island is dangerous.我告诉过你,岛上很危险。

but you not tell them where to find me 但是你没有告诉他们我的下落

you stronger than i thought.你比我想象中的坚强.你比我想象中的坚强。

I lead them off ,you stay.我去对付他们,你留在这里。

Remember, everyting,breathe.记住,做任何事情之前,都要深呼吸。

No,i will coming with you.我和你一起去。

my father told me what happened。我爸爸告诉了这里发生的任何的事情。

i though maybe you were just nervous。我以为你只是有些紧张。

you would see me differently.你就会对我令眼想看

clearly we are still attracted to one another.很显然,我们对彼此还有感情。

Nothing can every happen between us 我们之间不再会有什么发生了。

Or maybe you just gave her a version of the truth.又或者你只是告诉了她真想的另一种版本。

i think things did not go down exactly how you planned.我想事情并没有按你的计划发展。

you did not count on so many people having questions.你没有想到这么多人会有疑问。你没有想到这么多人会有疑问。

you did not think about what happens when you lie。你没有考虑到说谎的后果。

Especially when you lie to the ones you love the most。特别对你最爱的人说谎。

how long will you be.你要去多久

when you were stuck on that island.当你被困在那座岛上

i do not think you stopped to consider the effect 我不认为你停下来想过

It would have on the people in your life。这件事对你周围的人会有什么样的影响。

Let us go 我们走  

or how it might hurt them.

you are wrong.

i think about it all the time。我无时无刻不再顾虑这些

-and just to be clear。坦白的讲

-not being able to tell my family the truth。不能告诉我家人的事实。

-it does not hurt anyone worse than it hurts me.对我的伤害比任何人都要深

where are you going?你去哪里。

Mueller still has to sell those guns and i have to stop him。 米勒仍会去出售枪支,我必须阻止他。

-he had his chance.给过他机会。

THE END!

2012年11月30日