Chapter 3 Phenomenon——16
"Your X-rays look good," he said. "Does your head hurt? Edward said you hit it pretty hard."
“你的X光看起来不错,”他说道。“你的头受伤了吗?Edward 说你撞的很厉害。”
“你的X光照片看着没什么大碍,”他说。“你觉得头疼吗?爱德华说你的头碰得很厉害。”
"It's fine," I repeated with a sigh, throwing a quick scowl toward Edward.
“没事,”我叹气重复道,向Edward抛向一个很快的皱眉。
The doctor's cool fingers probed lightly along my skull. He noticed when I winced.
那个医生冰冷的手指轻轻的探索着我的头盖骨。当我畏缩的时候他注意到了。
医生冰冷的手指轻柔地察看着我的头。我畏缩了一下,他注意到了。
"Tender?" he asked.
“舒服吗?”他问道。
"Not really." I'd had worse.
“不是很好。”我有点糟糕。
“不疼,真的。”我有过更惨痛的体验。
I heard a chuckle, and looked over to see Edward's patronizing smile. My eyes narrowed.
我听到一声坏笑,然后看去是Edward以恩人自居的笑容。我的眼睛变窄了。
我听见一声嗤笑,便看看四周,只见爱德华一脸俨然以恩人自居的笑意。我眯缝起眼睛。
"Well, your father is in the waiting room — you can go home with him now.But come back if you feel dizzy or have trouble with your eyesight at all."
“好了,你的父亲在等待室——你现在能和他一起回家了。但是如果你感觉眩晕或者任何视力上面的问题就回来看看。”
"Can't I go back to school?" I asked, imagining Charlie trying to be attentive.
“我不能回学校吗?”我问道,想到Charlie就尝试留意了一下
“我不能回学校吗?”我问道,想象着查理努力表示关心的样子。
"Maybe you should take it easy today."I glanced at Edward.
“可能你今天应该好好休息。”我瞥了一眼Edward。
"Does he get to go to school?"
“他去学校吗?”
"Someone has to spread the good news that we survived," Edward said smugly.
“总应该有人去传播我们还活着的好消息吧”Edward沾沾自喜的说道。
"Actually," Dr. Cullen corrected, "most of the school seems to be in the waiting room."
“确实”Cullen医生同意道“看起来有很多学校的人在等待室”
“事实上,”卡伦医生更正道。“大半个学校好像都在等候室里了。”
"Oh no," I moaned, covering my face with my hands.
“哦,不”我抱怨道,用我的手遮住了我的脸。