Fork me on GitHub

Chapter 1 First Sight——18

But at least he sent me to an empty desk at the back without introducing me to the class.

但是最后他给我最后面的一张空的桌子,没有把握介绍给班级。

It was harder for my new classmates to stare at me in the back, but somehow, they managed.

这对于我新同学在背后盯着我更难了,但是无论怎样,都是他安排的。

I kept my eyes down on the reading list the teacher had given me.

我的眼睛一直注视着老师给我的阅读列表。

It was fairly basic: Bronte, Shakespeare,Chaucer, Faulkner. I'd already read everything.

那都是很基础的,BSCF,我都已经全部阅读过了。

That was comforting… and boring.

这是令人欣慰的也是无聊的。

I wondered if my mom would send me my folder of old essays, or if she would think that was cheating.

我想知道是否我的妈妈将会给我送来我旧文章的文件夹或者是否她会想到那是骗人的。

我思索着能不能让我母亲把我装着旧论文的文件夹给寄过来,或者说她会不会认为这是作弊。

I went through different arguments with her in my head while the teacher droned on.

当老师唠唠叨叨的时候在我脑袋里会和她唱反调。

老师讲课的时候,我在脑海里和母亲不停着作着各种争论。

When the bell rang, a nasal buzzing sound, a gangly boy with skin problems and hair black as an oil slick leaned across the aisle to talk to me.

当铃声响起的时候,一个鼻音吱吱的声音,一个身材修长的皮肤不好的黑发男生斜跨过座位对我说。

铃声响了起来,一个嗓音尖细,身材瘦长,满脸粉刺的黑发男孩像油一样滑行冲过过道来和我说话。

"You're Isabella Swan, aren't you?" He looked like the overly helpful,chess club type.

你是伊莎贝尔沙湾,是你吗?他看起来很乐于助人,下棋类型的人。

"Bella," I corrected. Everyone within a three-seat radius turned to lookat me.

贝拉,我确认到,每个人都用三人以外的半径看着我。

距我半径三排以内的每一个人都转过头来看我。

"Where's your next class?" he asked.

你下节课是什么?他问道。

I had to check in my bag. "Um, Government, with Jefferson, in buildingsix."There was no where to look without meeting curious eyes.

我要对一下我的包,嗯,政治,Json上的,在6教,对于这样的好奇心没有什么好看的。

无论我向哪个方向看,都无法避开一双双好奇的眼睛。

posted @ 2016-08-20 22:02  LinkinStar  阅读(169)  评论(0编辑  收藏  举报