Fork me on GitHub

Chapter 1 First Sight——11

I didn't relate well to people my age.

我没有向人们叙述清楚我的年龄

Maybe the truth was that I didn't relate well to people, period.

可能事实是我没有让人们了解我的周期

Even my mother, who I was closer to thananyone else on the planet, was never in harmony with me, never on exactly the same page.

甚至是我的妈妈。在地球上我最亲近的人,也不是永远和我融洽,没有在绝对相同的一页纸上。

Sometimes I wondered if I was seeing the same things through my eyes that the rest of the world was seeing through theirs.

有时我想知道,是否我的眼睛看见的东西和别人眼睛看见的世界是不是相同的。

Maybe there was a glitch in my brain. But the cause didn't matter. All that mattered was the effect.

可能是我脑子故障了,但是这也没事,所有的东西都会有影响

And tomorrow would be just the beginning.

明天将会开始

I didn't sleep well that night, even after I was done crying.

我晚上没有睡好,甚至是在我哭泣之后

The constant whooshing of the rain and wind across the roof wouldn't fade into the background.

一直不变的飞快的风雨穿过屋顶,没有融入进背景之中。

I pulled the faded old quilt over my head, and later added the pillow, too.

我拉着已经褪色的旧被子盖住我的头,然后又把枕头也压在了上面。

But I couldn't fall asleep until after midnight,when the rain finally settled into a quieter drizzle.

但是直到午夜我还是不能睡着,最终于变成了毛毛雨。

Thick fog was all I could see out my window in the morning, and I could feel the claustrophobia creeping up on me.

早上我能从窗户看见浓雾,我感觉我有幽闭恐怖症。

我可以感到幽闭恐惧症正在向我袭来。

You could never see the sky here; it was like a cage.

在这里我从来没见过天空,就像是笼子一样

你不会有机会看到这里的天空。这像个笼子。

posted @ 2016-08-07 10:15  LinkinStar  阅读(207)  评论(0编辑  收藏  举报