怪诞小镇:01集--字幕

 

 

网址http://www.imomoe.live/player/3070-0-0.html

 

Ah, summer break...

啊,暑假到啦

You want cheese on that hon?-Sure, Hank.

-宝贝 你要在这上面加芝士吗

A time for leisure, recreation, and takin' er easy...

现在式休闲 娱乐跟放松的时间

Unless you're me

除非你是我

It's getting closer!

它要追上来了

My name is Dipper.

我叫迪普

The girl about to puke is my sister Mabel.

这个快要吐的女孩是我的姐姐梅宝

You may be wondering what we're doing in a golf cart

你或许在好奇为什么我们正开着高尔夫球车飞奔

fleeing from a creature of unimaginable horror

逃避一只不可思议的恐怖生物

-Look out! -Aah!

-小心 -啊

Rest assured, there's a perfectly logical explanation

放心,我有一个完美的合理解释

Lest's rewind

我们线倒带

 

 

lt all began when our parents decided we could use some fresh air.

这一切要从父母决定让我们出趟远门说起

They shipped us up north to a sleepy town

他们把我们送到北方俄勒冈州

called Gravity Falls,Oregon,

一个叫做重力泉的寂静小镇

to stay at our great-uncle's place in the woods

好让我们住在叔公深山野林里的家

This attic is amazing!

这阁楼太赞了

Check out all my splinters!

看看我手上扎的刺

 And there's a goat on my bed.

而且我的床上还有只山羊.

Hey, friend.

嗨,朋友

Oh!Yes, you can keep chewing on my sweater. Haha ha haha !

噢  你就放心咬我的毛衣吧  哈哈哈

My sister tended to look on the bright side of things

我的姐姐总试着往好的方面看

Yay! Grass!

耶! 青草地

But I was having a hard time

但是为了适应新环境

getting used to our new surroundings

我可是受尽了苦头

And then was our great-uncle Stan....

这就是我们的叔公斯坦

that guy.

就是着家伙

It was worth it.

还是值了

Our uncle had transformed his house into a tourist trap

叔公把他的房子改装成一个叫做神秘小屋的

he called the Mystery Shack

专门敲诈旅客的景点

The real mystery was why anyone came

但是真正神秘的问题是为什么还有大批的人来参观

Ladies and gentlemen, behold...

女士们,先生们,请看...

the sascrotch!

体毛怪

Whoa! -Oh, my gosh!

哇,我的天哪

And guess who had to work there.

猜猜谁要在这里工作吧

No touching the merchandise!

不许碰商品

It looked like it was gonna be the same boring routine all summer

本以为整个夏天都会是一成不变的无聊日子

until one fateful day...

直到这么一个重大的日子

 

 

 

He's looking at it, He's looking at it !

他正在读信  他正在读信

”Do you like me ?“

你喜欢我吗

Yes. Definitely

是的. 当然

Absolutely

肯定

I rigged it ! -mabel

我干的   -梅宝

I know you're going through your whole ""Boy crazy" Phase,

我知道你正在经历花痴的阶段

But i think you're kind of overdoing it with the "Crazy" part.

但是我觉得你有点痴迷过度了

What ?

什么

Come on , Dipper!

拜托了 迪普

This is our first summer away from home.

这是我第一个离家的暑假

It's my big chance to have an epic summer romance.

是我展开史诗般的夏日浪漫史的重大机会

Yeah, but do you need to flirt with every guy you meet?

我知道 但是你有必要跟每一个你遇见的男生打情骂俏吗

My name is Mabel, but you can call me the girl of your dreams.

我叫做梅宝,但是你可以叫我梦中女神

I‘m joking! hahaha!

我开玩笑!哈哈哈

Oh, my gosh, you like turtles?

我的天哪 你喜欢乌龟?

I like turtles too. what is happening here ?

我也喜欢乌龟,这是怎么回事啊?

Come one, come all,

来吧 ,大家都来吧

to the mattress prince's kingdom of savings!

来看看超值王子床垫啊

Take me with you. Aaah!

带我走吧, 啊

Mock all you want, brother,

but I got a good feeling about this summer.

但是我对这个暑假有很好的预感

I wouldn't be surprised if the man of my dreams

如果我的梦中情人现在从那扇门走出来

walked through that door right now.

我也不会惊讶

Oh!oh!Not good. Ow

噢噢 真不舒服 噢

Oh, why?! hahaha,

哎 为什么? 哈哈哈

All right, all right, look alive, people.

好了 好了,大家打起精神

I need someone to go hammer up these signs in the spooky part of the forest.

谁跟我去深林深处把这些指示牌订上

Not it! Not it!

不是我  -不是我

Uh, also not it.

也不是我

Nobody asked you , Soos

没人叫你,苏斯

I know, and I'm comfortable with that.

我知道,而且我没意见

Wendy! I need you to put up this sign!

温迪! 我需要你去订上这些提示牌

 I would, but I... uh... can't... uhh... reach it

我也想,但是我,呃,够不着

I'd fire all of you if I could.

我真想把你们全部辞掉

All right,let's make it eeny-meany-miney...

好吧,那我们挑兵挑将吧

You. Oh! What?

你去 噢 不是吧

Grunkle Stan, whenever I'm in those woods I feel like I'm being watched.

斯坦叔公,每次去深林我都感觉被监视着一样

 Ahh, this again. I'm telling you

哎,又来了,我要告诉你

Something weird is going on in this town.

这小镇上有些诡异的事情正在发生

Just today my mosquito bites spelled out "Beware"

今天蚊子在我身上咬了“当心”的字样。

That says "Bewarb".

那是 当丁

Look. Kid, the whole "Monsters in the forest " thing is just a local legend.

听着,小子,深林怪物的故事,只是我这种家伙鼓吹出来的本地传说

drummed up by guys like me to sell merch to guys like that.

目前是把商品卖给那种笨家伙

So quit being so paranoid!

所以不要再疑神疑鬼了

Nobody ever believes anything I say.

没人相信我说的话

what the ...

搞什么?

“It‘s hard to believe it's been six years since I began studying the strange and wondrous secrets of Gravity Falls, Oregon."

真难以相信我研究俄勒冈州重力泉的奇闻怪事六年之久

what is all this?

这些都是什么?

“Unfortunately, my suspicions have been confirmed。

很不幸,我的怀疑被证实了

I'm being watched.

我被监视了

I must hide this book before he finds it.

我必须赶在被他发现之前把这本书藏起来

Remember,in Gravity Fall ,there is no one you can trust.

记住,在重力泉,不能相信任何人

No one you can trust...

不能相信任何人

hello Aaah

嗨.. 啊....

Whatcha readin'? Some nerd thing?

你在看什么,书呆子看的东西吗?

Uh... uh... it's nothing.

呃呃,什么都没有

Uh-uh it's nothing

呃呃 什么都没有

What? Are you actually not gonna show me ?

干嘛,你真的不打算给我看吗?

Uh, let's go somewhere private

呃,我们去个隐秘点的地方吧

It's amazing!

这真是太棒了

Grunkle Stan said I was being paranoid.

斯坦叔公说我疑神疑鬼

but according to this book

但是根据这本书

gravity Falls has this secret dark side.

重力泉真的隐藏着一些黑暗的秘密

Whoa! Shut up!

哇! 不是吧

and get this, after a certain point the pages just stop.

而且在看了好几页后,记载就停止了

like the guy who was writing it mysteriously disappeared.

就好像作者离奇失踪了

who's that?

谁啊?

Well, time to spill the beans.

好吧, 是时候坦白了

Broom.Beans

这儿,豆子

This girl's got a date. whoo whoo!

我有个约会 呼呼

Hahaha! Let me get this straight

哈哈哈 ,让我先弄明白

In the half-hour I was gone you already found a boyfriend?

你是说在我离开的半小时内,你找到了一个男朋友?

What can I say?

我还能说什么呢?

I guess I'm just irresistible!

我猜我就是让人无法抗拒

Coming!

来啦

What you readin' there, slick? Oh

你在看什么,小屁孩 噢

I was just catching up on, uh...

我只是在看, 呃

Gold chains for old men magazine? That's a good issue.

老男人金链杂志,这期很精彩

Hey,family

嗨,家人们

Say hello to my new boyfriend!

跟我的男朋友打个招呼

Sup

Hey.How's it hangin

嗨,你好啊

We met at the cemetery. He's really deep.

我们是在墓地遇见的,他很有深度

Ooh, Little muscle there

噢,有一块小肌肉呢

what... what a surprise

真惊讶啊

So what's your name?

那么 ,你叫什么名字

Uh.. Normal.. Man

呃 正常人

He means "Norman"

他说诺曼

Are you bleeding,Norman

你是在留血吗,诺曼

It's jam

是果酱

Oh! I love jam!

噢! 我喜欢果酱

Look at this!

你看我们多般配

So, you wanna go hold hands or.. whatever?

那么,你想去牵牵手,或者随便干点什么吗

Oh! oh, my goodness.

噢,我的老天

Don't wait up!

别等我们了

 

 

 

 

There was something about Norman that wasn't right

这个诺曼有些不对劲

 I decided to consult the journal

我决定翻阅一下这本日子

Known for their pale skin and bad attitudes

因他们苍白的皮肤和差劣的态度而闻名

These creatures are often mistaken for....Teenagers?!

这些生物常常被误认为。。。青少年

Beware Gravity Fall's nefarious

留心怪诞小镇的邪恶

Zombie!

丧尸!

Did somebody say "Cromby"?what is that,"Cromby"?

刚刚有人讲框尸吗 ,什么是框尸?

It's not even a word . You're losin' your mind

 

I like you.

我喜欢你

Oh, no! Mabel!

噢,不,梅宝

No !NO!Mabel! Watch out!-Uhh

不不,梅宝,小心,呃

Daisies?

雏菊?

You scallywag!

你这淘气鬼

Is my sister really dating a zombie?

我的姐姐真的在跟一个丧尸约会吗

or am I just going nuts?

还是我疯了

It's a dilemma, to be sure

这诚然是个左右为难的处境啊

I couldn't help but overhear you talking aloud to yourself in this empty room.

我不自禁听到你在这间空房子里大声自言自语

Soos, you've seen Mabel's boyfriend

苏斯,你见过梅宝的男朋友

He's gotta be a zombie, right?

他肯定是个丧尸,对吧

Hmm, How many brains did you see the guy eat?

呃,你看见那家伙吃过多少个脑袋?

Zero, look, dude, I believe you

一个也没有,听着,伙计,我相信你

I'm always noticing weird stuff in this town

我总是注意到这个小镇里的怪事

Like the mailman? Pretty sure that dude's a werewolf

例如那个邮差,我非常确信那家伙是个狼人。

But you gotta have evidence

但是你必须拿出证据

Otherwise, people are gonna think you're a major league cuckoo clock.

不然大家只觉得你是个职棒联盟里不起眼的破钟表

As always, Soos, you're right

苏斯,又被你说对了

My wisdom is both a blessing and a curse.

我的智慧既是祝福也是诅咒

Soos! The portable toilets are clogged again!

苏斯! 移动厕所又堵了

I am needed elsewhere

别处需要我

My sister could be in trouble.

我姐姐可能遇到麻烦了

It was time to get some evidence.

是时候找出证据了

I'd seen enough

我看够了

Mabel, we've gotta talk about Norman

梅宝,我们必须谈谈诺曼

Isn't he the best? Check out this giant smooch mark he gave me!

他真是太棒了,对吧,你看他给我烙上的大嘴唇

Gullible. It was just an accident with the leaf blower

大笨蛋,只是用吹叶机的时候出了点小意外

Kissing practice!

接吻练习

 

Aah! Turn it off !

啊 把它关上

Turn it off!

把它关上

That was fun.-No ! Mabel, listen

真有趣,不,梅宝,听着

I'm trying to tell you that Norman is not what he seems

我想告诉你那个不是诺曼地真面目

You think he might be a vampire?

你觉得他可能是个吸血鬼?

That would be so awesome!

要真那样就太棒了!

Guess again,sister.

再猜一次,姐姐

Sha-bam!-Aaah!

看-啊

Oh,wait.I'm... I'm sorry 

哦,不是,抱歉

Sha-bam-A zombie?

看,丧尸

That is not funny,Dipepr

这一点不好玩,迪普

I‘m not joking

我没有开玩笑

It all adds up:the bleeding,the limp...

所有地一切都合情合理,血液,还有瘸腿

He never blinks! Have you noticed that?

他从来不眨眼,你注意到了吗

Maybe he's blinking when you're blinking

或许他跟你同一时间眨眼

Mabel,remenber what the book said about Gravity Falls?

梅宝,记得书中是怎么记载重力泉的吗?

Trust no one 

不要相信任何人

What about me.hub?Why can't you trust me ?

那我呢?你为什么不能相信我呢

Beep-bop! Mabel

哔哔,梅宝

He's gonna eat your brain!

他会吃掉你的脑袋的

Dipper,listen to me

迪普,听我说

Norman and I are going on a date at five o'clock

诺曼跟我五点还有个约会

and I'm gonna be adorable,and he's gonna be dreamy.

而且我会表现得很可爱,他则会很完美

Wait! But...but....-And I'm not gonna let you ruin it with one of your crazy conspiracies!

等一下,但...但....--而且我不会让你的疯狂诡计毁了我的约会!

Ohh.What am I gonna do ?

哦,我该怎么办?

coming!

来了

Hey,Norman.How do I look?

嗨,诺曼,我看起来怎样

Shiny!

闪闪发光

You always know what to say!

你一直这么会说话

Soos is right

苏斯说得对

I don't have any real evidence

我没有任何证据

I guess I can be kind of paranoid sometimes,and...

我猜我有时的确有点多疑了

Wait ! What ?!

等一下,不是吧

Aaah! I  was right! oh,my God!

啊,我是对得,天哪

Oh,my God! Grunkle Stan!Grunkle Stan!

我的天哪,斯坦叔公,斯坦叔公

And here we have "Rock that look like a face" Rock...the rock that looks like a face

这就是那块像脸的石头,名叫"像脸的石头"

Does it look like a rock? No,it looks like a face

它看起来像石头吗?不,它看起来像脸

Is it a face?-It's a rock that looks like a face!

它是张脸吗,它是一块像脸的石头

over here!Grunkle Stan

这里,斯坦叔公

For the fifth time,it's not an actual face!

说第五遍了,它不是一张真正的脸

Finally,we're alone

我们终于能单独呆会了

yes...Alone

是啊,单独

Stan!Stan!

斯坦,斯坦

Wendy!Wendy!

温迪,温迪

I need to borrow the golf cart so I can save my sister from a zombie!

我需要借用高尔夫球车好从丧尸上救回我姐姐

Try not to hit any pedestrians

记得不要撞到行人

Dude,it's me,Soos

伙计,是我,苏斯

This is for the zombies-Thanks

这是给你干掉丧尸用的--谢了

And this is in case you see a pinata.

这是给你万一见到糖果罐时用的

Uh....Thanks

呃,多谢了

Mebel-now that we've gotten to know each other

梅宝,现在我们已经互相有些了解了

there's

有些

There's something I should tell you

有些事情我必须告诉你

Oh,Normam! You can tell me anything!

噢,诺曼,你可以告诉我任何事情

Please be a vampire,please be a vampire.

拜托是吸血鬼,拜托是吸血鬼

All right ,just...just don't freak out ,okay?

好的,就是,就是不要害怕,好吗

Just...just keep an open mind .Be cool

只要,只要保持开放的心态 ,沉着冷静

Is this weird? Is this too weird?

这奇怪吗 这是不是太奇怪啦

you need to sit down?

你需要坐下来吗

R-right.I'll explain

好吧,我会解释清楚的

So, we're gnomes. first off , get that one out of the way

那个,我们是小矮人,首先要知道这一点

Uh...I'm Jeff.

呃,我叫杰夫

and here we have Carson , Steve,

他们是卡森,斯蒂夫

I’m sorry, I always forget your name.

对不起,我老是忘记你的名字

Shmebulock

史麦布莱克

Shmebulock,  yes

史麦布莱克, 对

Anyways, long story short,

好了,长话短说

 us gnomes have been looking for a new queen.Right,guys?

我们小矮人正在找一个新女王,对吧,伙计们

Heh!So whaddya say?

 你觉得怎样?

Will you join us in holy matri-gnome-y?

你愿意跟我结为夫福吗?

Matri....matri....mony?

夫....夫妇

Bleahh! Can't talk today

哎,紧张得不会说话了

Look

这个

I‘m sorry, guys, you're really sweet

对不起,伙计们,你们都非常可爱。

but l'm a girl and you're gnomes

但是我是一个女孩,而你们是小矮人

and it's like, What?

这种结合就像 搞什么

Yikes

哎呀

we understand. We'll never forget you , Mabel

我们明白,我们永远不会忘记你得,梅宝

Because we're gonna kidnap you -Hub

因为我们要绑架你,什么

Don't worry, Mabel ! I'll save you from that zombie !

别担心!梅宝 ,我会把你从 丧尸的手中救出来

Help!

救命

Hold on!

坚持住

The mpre you struggle the more awkward this is gonna be for everybody.

你越挣扎,这事情对大家来说就越难办

Just....hahah...! Okay,just get her arm there,Steve

哈哈,抓住她的手臂,斯蒂夫

Aah! Let go of me!

啊 放开我

What the heck is goin' on here?

这到底是怎么回事

Dipper! Norman turned out to be a bunch of gnomes!

迪普 诺曼原来是五个小矮人扮的

And they're total jerks!

而且他们都是十足的坏蛋

Uhh! Hair Hair!

啊 头发 头发

Gnomes? Huh. I was way off

小矮人? 呃,我错得厉害

Gnomes。 Little men of the Gravity Falls forest

小矮人,重力泉深林里的侏儒

Weaknesses:unknown

弱点 , 未知

Oh, come on!

哎,不是吧

Hey! Hey! Let go of my sister!

喂喂,放开我的姐姐

Oh! haha .Hey there! Um,ya know

哦 ,哈哈,你好啊, 呃 ,你懂的

this is all really just a big musunderstanding, ya see?

这只是个大误会,是这样的

your sister's not in danger

你的姐姐没有处于危险中

She's just marrying all one thousand of us

她只是会跟我们一千个小矮人结婚

and become our gnome queen for all eternity

然后变成矮人女王直到永远

Isn't that right, honey ?

我说得对吧,宝贝

You guys are butt-faces!

你们放屁

Give her back right now,or else!

马上放开她,否则我就不客气

You think you can stop us, boy?

你觉得你能阻止我们吗? 小子

you have no idea what we're capable of.

你根本不知道我们有多厉害

The gnomes are a powerful race!

小矮人是强大得种群

Do not trifle with the...

不要小看

He's getting away with our queen!

他要跟我们的女王逃跑

No, no, no!

不不不

Seat belf.

系好安全带

You've messed with the wrong creatures, boy.

你惹错人了 ,小子

Gnomes of the forest...Assmble!

深林里的矮人们, 集合

Hurry! Before they come after us!

快点,他们要赶上我们了

I wouldn't worry about it

我可不担心

you see their little legs? Suckers are tiny.

看见他们的小细腿了吗 窝囊废就是小

Dang

该死

All right, teamwork, guys ! Like we practiced

好了 兄弟们齐心协力 就像我们训练那样

 Move,Move

走,快走

Come back with our queen!--It's getting closer!

女王回来,他们要追上来了

I’ll save you ,Dipper

我来救你,迪普

Thanks,Mabel-Don't mention it

谢了 梅宝 不客气

Look out!

小心

Stay back,man

别过来

Where's Grunkle Stan?

where's Grunkle Stan?

斯坦叔公在哪

Behold!

注意啦

The world's most distracting object!

世界上最让人分神的东西

Oooh! -just try to look away... you can't 

噢-试试转移目光,你就是做不到

I can't even remember what I was talkin' about

我连自己讲什么都忘记了

It's the end of the line, kids

到墙角啦,孩子们

Mabel, marry us before we do something crazy!

梅宝,你最好在我们干坏事前答应结婚

There's gotta be a way out of this!

肯定还有办法逃出去的

I gotta do it --what?

我必须这么做,  什么?

Mabel, don't do this! Are you crazy?

梅宝,不要啊, 你疯了吗

Trust me --What?

相信我, 什么?

Dipper, just this once... Trust me.

迪普,就这一次,相信我

All right, Jeff, I‘ll marry you.-Hot dog!

好了,杰夫,我答应跟你结婚-耶

Help me down there, Jason, Thanks. Andy. left foot

放我下来,詹森,谢了,安迪,左脚

there we go, watch those fingers, Mike

这就对了, 小心手指,麦克

Ehh?Ehh?

啊,怎么样

Bada-Bing, bada-bam!

好耶,好耶

Now let's get you back into the forest, honey!

现在我们一起回深林吧,亲爱的

You may now kiss the bride

你现在可以亲吻新娘了

Well, uh, don't mind if I do 

呃,这样也好

Hey, wait a minute! Ahh-aahh...

喂,等一下, 啊啊

Whoa! Whoa ! W-what's going on?

喔喔,怎么回事

That's for lying to me!

这是因为你骗了我

That's for breaking my heart!

这是因为你让我心碎

Ow! My face!

And this is for messing with my brother!

这是因为你招惹了我弟弟

Wanna do the honors? On three

想尽地主之谊吗?数三声

One, two, three!

I'll...Get you back for this!!!

我会回来报仇的

Who's giving orders? I need orders!

谁来指挥,我需要指挥

My arms are tired!

我的手臂好累

Anyone else wants some?

谁还想试试

Hey, Dipper. I , um,

那个 ,迪普,我

I'm sorry for ignoring your advice

对不起我无视了你的意见

You really were just looking out for me.

你其实只是在关心我

Oh,don't be like that. You saved our butts back there

噢,别这样说,你刚刚救了我呢

I guess I'm just sad that my first boyfriend turned out to be a bunch of gnomes

我猜我只是因为我的初恋男友原来是几个小矮人而伤心

Look on the bright side...Maybe the next one will be a vampire.

乐观一点,或许下一个就是吸血鬼呢

you're just saying that.

你也就是说说而已

Awkward sibling hug?

囧囧姐弟抱抱?

Awkward sibling hug?

囧囧姐弟抱抱

Pat pat-Pat pat

拍拍,拍拍

Sheesh! You two get hit by a bus or somethin?

天哪!你们两个被车撞了还是怎么了

Uh,hey

W-wouldn't you know it?

你们知道吗

Um, I accidentally overstocked some inventory

呃,我不小心多买了存货

so how's about each of you take one item from the gift shop on the house?

所以不如你们两个在礼品屋挑件礼物

Really?-What's the eatch?

真的吗?-有什么条件

The catch is do it before I change my mind, Now take something.

条件就是在我改变主意前选,现在去挑样东西

Hmm. That oughta do the trick.

嗯,这帽子不错

And I will have a...

那我就挑个

Grappling hook!

瓜钩

Yes -Wouldn't you rather have a doll or something?

好啊!--你为什么不挑个布娃娃什么的

Grappling hook!-Fair enough

瓜钩-好吧

This journal told me there was no one in Gravity Falls

这本日记告诉我在怪诞小镇重力泉

I could trust

不能相信任何人

But when you battle a hundred gnomes Side-by-side with someone

但是当你跟某人肩并肩与上百个小矮人作战的时候

you realize that they've probably always got your back."

你的意识到他们或者会永远支持你

Hey, Mabel, Could you get the light?

嗨,梅宝,能帮忙关下灯吗?

I’m on it

我这就来

It worked!

成功了

Ha haha-These grappling hooks

哈哈哈--这瓜钩

Our uncle told us there was nothing strange about this town.

叔公告诉我们这个小镇没有任何怪事

But who knows what other secrets are waiting to be unlocked?

但谁知道还有其他什么秘密正等待我们去揭开呢?

 

 

 

。。。。。

posted @   漫漫长路</>  阅读(1291)  评论(0编辑  收藏  举报
编辑推荐:
· AI与.NET技术实操系列:基于图像分类模型对图像进行分类
· go语言实现终端里的倒计时
· 如何编写易于单元测试的代码
· 10年+ .NET Coder 心语,封装的思维:从隐藏、稳定开始理解其本质意义
· .NET Core 中如何实现缓存的预热?
阅读排行:
· 分享一个免费、快速、无限量使用的满血 DeepSeek R1 模型,支持深度思考和联网搜索!
· 基于 Docker 搭建 FRP 内网穿透开源项目(很简单哒)
· ollama系列01:轻松3步本地部署deepseek,普通电脑可用
· 25岁的心里话
· 按钮权限的设计及实现
历史上的今天:
2020-10-27 Vuex的高级使用及localStorage
2020-10-27 Vuex实现数据共享
点击右上角即可分享
微信分享提示