当代第一IT诗人 ——代腾飞

导航

A Forever Friend (永远的朋友)

 

A Forever Friend (永远的朋友)

"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。”

Sometimes in life,
有时候在生活中,

You find a special friend;
你会找到一个特别的朋友;

Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。

Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他会把你逗得开怀大笑;

Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他会让你相信人间有真情。

Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。

This is Forever Friendship.
这就是永远的友谊。

when you're down,
当你失意,

and the world seems dark and empty,
当世界变得黯淡与空虚,

Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。

Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。

If you turn and walk away,
你转身走开时,

Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友会紧紧相随,

If you lose you way,
你迷失方向时,

Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。

Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。

And if you find such a friend,
如果你找到了这样的朋友,

You feel happy and complete,
你会快乐,觉得人生完整,

Because you need not worry,
因为你无需再忧虑。

Your have a forever friend for life,
你拥有了一个真正的朋友,

And forever has no end.
永永远远,永无止境。

A Grain of Sand (一粒沙子)
                        William Blake/威廉.布莱克
    
To see a world in a grain of sand,
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,

And a heaven in a wild fllower,
从一朵野花看到一个天堂,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
把握在你手心里的就是无限,

And eternity in an hour.
永恒也就消融于一个时辰。

Friends (朋友)
 

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人。

There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
别人常常伤害你,所以你该继续付出信任,并小心挑选你下次信任的人。

Make youself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前,先完善并了解自己。

Remember:Whatever happens,happens for a reason.
要记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起。

How many people actually have 8 true friends?Hardly anyone I know.But some of us have all right friends and good friends.
有多少人可以拥有八个真正的朋友?就我所知少之又少。但我们会有泛泛之交和好友。

Love (爱情)

         --------托马斯。布朗爵士

I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。

Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.
-------Sir Thomas Browne
“生命是束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。”

 Love Your Life
 热爱生活
    Henry David Thoreau/享利.大卫.梭罗
However mean your life is,meet it and live it ;do not shun it and call it hard names.It is not so bad as you are.It looks poorest when you are richest.The fault-finder will find faults in paradise.Love your life,poor as it is.You may perhaps have some pleasant,thrilling,glorious hourss,even in a poor-house.The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode;the snow melts before its door as early in the spring.I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there,and have as cheering thoughts,as in a palace.The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any.May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving.Most think that they are above being supported by the town;but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means.which should be more disreputable.Cultivate poverty like a garden herb,like sage.Do not trouble yourself much to get new things,whether clothes or friends,Turn the old,return to them.Things do not change;we change.Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.

不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很伟大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。

The pure.the bright,the beautiful, 一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,
That stirred our hearts in youth, 强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,
The impulses to wordless prayer, 推动着我们做无言的祷告的,
The dreams of love and truth; 让我们梦想着爱与真理的;
The longing after something's lost, 在失去后为之感到珍惜的,
The spirit's yearning cry, 使灵魂深切地呼喊着的,
The striving after better hopes- 为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的-
These things can never die. 这些美好不会消逝。

The timid hand stretched forth to aid 羞怯地伸出援助的手,
A brother in his need, 在你的弟兄需要的时候,
A kindly word in grief's dark hour 伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话
That proves a friend indeed ; 就足以证明朋友的真心;
The plea for mercy softly breathed, 轻声地乞求怜悯,
When justice threatens nigh, 在审判临近的时候,
The sorrow of a contrite heart- 懊悔的心有一种伤感--
These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。

Let nothing pass for every hand 在人间传递温情
Must find some work to do ; 尽你所能地去做;
Lose not a chance to waken love- 别错失去了唤醒爱的良机-----
Be firm,and just ,and true; 为人要坚定,正直,忠诚;
So shall a light that cannot fade 因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒
Beam on thee from on high. 就不会消失。
And angel voices say to thee---你将听到天使的声音在说-----
These things shall never die. 这些美好不会消逝。

 

posted on 2006-03-24 23:04  IT诗人  阅读(1162)  评论(0编辑  收藏  举报

我要啦免费统计