1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won't check this baggage.
这件行李我不托运。
5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
6 I missed my train.
我未赶上火车。
7 I have nothing to declare.
我没有要申报的东西。
8 It's all personal effects.
这些东西都是我私人用的。
9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退这张票。
14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 You have to change at Chicago Station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 We have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 Sorry, they are already full.
抱歉,全部满了。
18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708。
20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
21 I'm looking for my baggage。
我正在找我的行李。
22 I'd like to make a reservation
我想预订。
23 The sooner, the better.
越快越好。
24 I'd like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。
31 The laundry is not dry enough.
衣服还没干。
32 I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。
33 This stain is really stubborn.
这污垢去不掉。
34 I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。
35 The train is comfortable.
坐火车很舒服。
36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托运行李。
37 He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火车会很早到达。
38 The stations are always full of people。
火车站里经常挤满了人。
39 I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。
40 You need to transfer at Central Station.
你必须在中央车站换车。
41 How long are you going to stay here?
你要在这里停留多久?
42 Do you have anything to declare?
你有东西要申报关税吗?
43 What's the purpose of your visit?
你旅行的目的是什么?
44 What time does the ship leave?
船什么时间启航?
45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?
46 Could you please give me the departure time?
你能告诉我出发的时间吗?
47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要预订吗?
48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?
去上海的单程票多少钱?
49 When would you like to return?
你打算什么时候回来/去?
50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你们有那天的票吗?
52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
张去那边的往返票要多少钱?
53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?
54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?
55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?
可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?
56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?
57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我应该在哪里补票?
58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?
59 When can you pick up your ticket?
你什么时候可拿到车票呢?
60 Where is immigration?
入境处在什么地方?
61 Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?
62 Is the departure time on schedule?
起飞时间准时吗?
63 How long will the flight be delayed?
班机诞误多长时间?
64 What's the cause of the delay?
什么原因延误?
65 Will the flight be delayed?
这班机会延误吗?
66 May I have baggage tags?
请给我行李标签好吗?
67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?
68 Could you explain how to fill this out?
请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?
69 May I have a customs declaration form, please?
请给一份海关申报表好吗?
70 May I have a disembarkation card?
请给我一张离机卡好吗?
71 Is this within the tax-free limit?
这个在免税限额内吗?
72 Where''s a tax-free shop?
免税店在哪儿?
73 What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什么时间到登机门?
74 Could you help me find my baggage?
请你帮我找我的行李好吗?
75 Will the flight be canceled?
这班机会被取消吗?
76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?
你们有下周一大约下午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
78 What''s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
79 Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什么地方拿机票?
80 From which station does the train leave?
这列火车从哪个站开出呢?
81 Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?
82 Can I have a second-class one way ticket to Chicago,please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
83 Are there any discount tickets for me?
给我有折扣吗?
84 What time does the plane take off?
飞机何时起飞呢?
85 One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
86 What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?
87 Is it direct train?
这是直达车吗?
88 What platform does the train leave from?
这班车从哪个站台开出呢?
89 By what time should I check in?
我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?
90 What is th boarding time?
何时登机呢?
91 How much is the excess baggage charge?
超额行李费多少钱?
92 Will this flight leave on time?
这班机准时起飞吗?
93 Can I bring this on the plane?
这件我可以带上飞机吗?
94 What is the gate number?
登机门是几号?
95 Are there reserved seats on the train?
车上有预订座位吗?
96 Where is gate six?
6号登机门在哪儿?
97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?
98 Has this seat number started boarding?
这个座位号已开始登机了吗?
99 Where is the ticket office?
售票处在哪儿?
100 How long is the ticket valid?
这车票有效期多久?
101 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
102 I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。
103 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
104 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation. 专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。
105 Please proceed with your presentation.
请开始你的简报。
106 Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。
107 Has your company done any research in this field?
请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?
108 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。
109 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.
如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
110 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。
111 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
112 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
113 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
114 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
115 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
116 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
117 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
118 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
119 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
120 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
121 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
122 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
123 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
124 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
125 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
126 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
127 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
128 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
129 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
130 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
131 Glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
132 I’m glad I could get a hold of you.
能联系到你我太高兴了。
133 Glad to meet you. Here is my business card.
幸会,这是我的名片。
134 I’d be glad if you would attend the meeting.
如果您能参加这次会议,我将不胜感激。
135 I’m very glad that our talks turned out to be successful.
很高兴我们的谈判有了成功的结果。
136 Glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company.
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司。
137 I’m very pleased to be the fist to bring you the glad tidings.
我非常高兴第一个带给你这个喜讯。
138 Could you introduce yourself?
请大家自我介绍一下好吗?
139 I want to introduce my friends to you.
我想把我的朋友介绍给你。
140 Let me introduce you to the head here.
让我把你引见给我们的领导。
141 Allow me to introduce my good friend.
请允许我介绍我的好友。
142 Let me introduce myself: my name is John.
让我自己介绍一下,我叫约翰。
143 I was introduced to the president at the party.
聚会上有人把我介绍给总裁了。
144 Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?
还有人没被介绍到吗?
145 Thank you for introducing such a nice person to me.
谢谢你介绍这么好的人给我认识。
146 Who’s calling please?
请问你是谁?
147 What section are you calling?
你要找哪个部门?
148 Would you mind calling me back later?
你稍后再打给我好吗?
149 I’m calling to make an appointment with you.
我打电话是想和你订个约会。
150 Could you ask him calling me back as soon as possible?
请让他尽快给我回电话好吗?
151 There was a phone call for you from that same customer.
还是那个客户打电话找你。
152 I’m calling in connection with the specification of the order model.
我打电话询问订单规格的细节。
153 I’ll make the necessary arrangements for you.
我将为你做必要的安排。
154 We can come to some arrangement over the price.
价格方面,你们可以安排解决。
155 You’re responsible for all the meeting arrangements.
你负责会议的一切安排。
156 I have an arrangement with your bank to cash cheques here.
我已和你方银行商妥,在此兑换支票。
157 Could you arrange freight and insurance?
你方能安排货运和保险吗?
158 Can these visits be arranged as soon as possible?
这些参观能尽快安排吗?
159 Let’s arrange the time and place for our meeting.
咱们订好见面的时间和地点吧。
160 I’d like to know the program you have arranged for me.
我想了解一下你为我安排的议程。
161 I need to change my schedule.
我得改变我的计划。
162 The meeting is scheduled on Friday.
会议安排在周五。
163 Let’s draw up the shipment schedule.
咱们来拟定货运时间表。
164 I have two business meetings scheduled.
我要参加两个商务会议。
165 We need to look over the schedule again.
我们有必要再看一遍计划。
166 Everything is going according to schedule.
一切都在按预定计划进行。
167 The attached schedule gives details of the shipment.
装运货物的细目见所附清单。
168 Could you arrange my schedule for the New York trip?
你可以安排我去纽约的行程吗?
169 My schedule is tight today.
今天我的日程安排得很紧。
170 How do you like our schedule?
你认为我们的日程安排得怎么样?
171 I’ve set the time schedule for you.
我为你安排了日程表。
172 What’s your schedule like today?
你今天是怎么安排的?
173 Here’s a copy of revised schedule.
这儿有份修订的日程表。
174 I’ll check my schedule for this week.
我看一下这周的日程表。
175 I’ve draw up a time schedule for the next two days.
我起草了一份明、后两天的日程表。
176 We’ll have a time schedule for your short stay in Shanghai.
我们会为你在上海的短暂停留作日程安排。
177 I’ll all for that plan.
我完全赞成这个计划。
178 I’ll make a plan for this business meeting.
我会为这次商务会议做个计划。
179 Where do you plan to invest your money?
你打算在哪儿投资?
180 The goal of this plan is to increase output.
这个计划的目标就是提高产量。
181 We’ve been planning this visit for months.
这次参观我们计划了好几个月。
182 President showed his disapproval of my plan.
董事长不赞成我的计划。
183 If we keep to the plan, the work should be completed in two weeks.
我们如果按计划去做,这工作可以在两周内完成。
184 Glad to have you visit our company.
欢迎你参观我们的公司。
185 Could I visit you sometime this week?
我可以这周去拜访你吗?
186 I want to visit your manufacturing factory.
我想参观一下制造厂。
187 You’ll know our products better after the visit.
参观后,你会对我们的产品更加了解。
188 Thanks for your visiting and the fruitful talks we’ve had.
谢谢你的到来并完成了富有成效的会议。
189 I wonder if you could arrange for us to visit your factory.
你是否可以安排我们参观一下工厂。
190 We have been looking forward to visiting your showroom.
我们一直盼望着能参观你们的展室。
191 I’d appreciate it if you could arrange for me to visit your Trade Fair.
如果能安排我参加你们的商品交易会,我将不胜感激。
192 How’s business?
生意怎么样?
193 I’m in the wool business.
我在做羊毛生意。
194 What’s your line of business?
你们主要经营什么?
195 Textiles are our line of business.
纺织品是我们的经营项目。
196 She has set up in business as a bookseller.
她已创业成为书商。
197 Business is always brisk before Christmas.
圣诞节前生意总是很兴隆。
198 We don’t do much business with foreign companies.
我们跟外国公司没有多少生意往来。
200 We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company.
我们愿意和你们公司建立贸易关系。
201 Are you doing business here?
你在这儿有业务吗?
202 It’s a pleasure to do business with you.
非常高兴与你们建立贸易关系。
203 We’ve been in this business for 40 years.
我们从事这一行业已经40年了。
204 He handed over his own business to his son.
他把自己的生意交给儿子经营。
205 Wholesaling is mostly a field of small business.
批发业务大多数属于小规模业务范畴。
206 He’s failed, gone bankrupt in his business at last.
他失败了,他的事业最终破产。
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours. 4J&L#X-[(S9u"?(S0L%v5s
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。
214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
216 It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
物流货代一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract.
这是我们的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
物流货代如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
外贸知识论坛造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause?
物流货代你对这一条款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion. )J$A-P4s1s4a
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
233 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同将我们达成协议的内容基本上都写上了。
234 I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。
235 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。
236 I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望这次交易使我们之间的贸易进一步发展。
237 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。
238 I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已经准备好了签合同。
239 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你们要的是原件,不是传真件。
240 So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。
241 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。
242 I will keep you posted.
我会与你保持联络。
243 What is your hurry?
什么事让您这么着急呢?
244 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心烦。
245 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?
246 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。
247 The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你们交货的羊毛衫和我厂提供的样品不一致。
248 You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你们曾经答应这,如有必要,图案可以稍作改动。
249 Our clients are very critical on quality.
我们的客户对商品的质量是很挑剔的。
250 What do you want us to do?
您看怎么办好?
251 Our clients want a replacement.
们的客户要求换货。
252 It's a bit too hard.
这有点太难了吧。
253 It's only the background color that's not identical.
这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。
254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.
这个解决办法还比较合理。
255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?
256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。
257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。
258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?
259 If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。
260 I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒愿意他去我们那里。
261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。
262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的问题。
263 It does appear that way.
看起来好象是这样的。
264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。
265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。
266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?
267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。
268 He attends to the transaction of important business himself.
他亲自处理重要业务。
269 Businesses should take full advantages of good opportunities to export.
企业应充分利用出口良机。
270 Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。
271 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。
272 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
对地毯的询盘日益增加。
273 Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。
274 Enquiries are dwindling.
询盘正在减少。
275 Enquiries are dried up.
询盘正在绝迹。
276 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司
277 Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
询盘一般由买方发出。
278Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。
279 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。
280 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。
281 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。
282 We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。
283 Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。
284 Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?
285 China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。
286 Thank you for your inquiry.
谢谢你们的询价。
287 May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
288 Can you give me an indication of price?
你能给我一个估价吗?
289 Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
请告知你们有关商品的最低价。
290 If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
291 When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?
292 0We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我们希望你们报离岸价格。
293 Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。
favorable 优惠的
firm price 实价,实盘
294 Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
295 We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
296 How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
297 Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
298 Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?
299 Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
300 Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
301 Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
302 Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
303 he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
304 We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
305 That’s how it is in business.
商场上就是这样。
306 That’s under our line of business.
那属于我们的业务范围。
307 I’m through (结束) doing business with them.
我不和他们做生意了。
308 He set up in business as a property developer.
他是作为产业开发商立足于商界的。
309 We advertised our services to drum up(招揽) business.
我们登广告宣传自己的服务项目,以招揽生意。
310 We are willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复双方的贸易关系。
311 Could you tell me about the business environment here?
你能告诉我有关此地的贸易环境吗?
312 What do you think about the future of your business in Japan?
你对你们未来在日本的业务发展有什么想法?
313 I’m pretty good at business talk.
业务洽谈你很在行。
314 In order to get business, I accept.
为了生意,我接受。
315 Your business must be pretty good.
你的生意一定做得不错。
316 Our new business is quite welcomed here.
我们的新业务在此地相当受欢迎。
317 I have to reject your proposal for new business.
我不得不拒绝你们对新业务的提案。
318 Investing in shares can be quite a risky business.
股票投资可能是件很冒险的事。
319 The gap(差额) was closed and our business was completed.
差额消除了,你们的生意也就做成了。
320 We’ve done business with that company for ten years.
我们和那家公司做生意几经10年了。
321 Will you still attend tomorrow’s meeting?
你将继续参加明天的会议吗?
322 Where are we going to have the meeting?
我们在哪里开会?
323 I don’t want you to be late for the meeting.
我不希望你开会迟到。
324 I think the meeting has been very successful.
我认为这次会议非常成功。
325 We have an emergency meet this afternoon.
今天下午我们有个紧急会议。
326 I’ll work out a detailed proposal at the next meeting.
我将于下次会议呈交正式建议书。
327 I’d like you attend the sales meeting this afternoon.
希望你参加今天下午的销售会议。
328 We might have to have another meeting to discuss the issue.
我们得再开一次会讨论这个问题。
329 Let’s start the meeting.
开会吧。
330 When will the meeting be held?
会议几点开始?
331 I think that concludes our meeting.
我想会议现在该结束了。
332 I’m looking forward next meeting.
期待下次会见。
333 I need you to arrange a staff meeting this afternoon.
我需要你安排今天下午开个员工会议。
334 The objective of this meeting is to tell you about our company.
这次会议的目的是给大家介绍我们公司。
335 Would you please prepare the material for tomorrow’s meeting?
请准备明天的资料好吗?
336 We can leave the remaining details for the next meeting.
细节部分我们可以下次再谈.
inquire 询盘;询价;询购
to inquire about 对...询价
to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价
inquirer 询价者
enquiry 询盘
inquiry sheet 询价单
specific inquiry 具体询盘
an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘
to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘
Words and Phrases
sales conditions 销售条件
to make delivery 交货
to make prompt-delivery 即期交货
payment terms 付款方式
special orders 特殊订货